The following is information covered during a typical program. In each
session you will be "coached" on how these principle applies to your
business. Our goal is creating results so you may be given a homework
assignment each session. We also help you stay accountable for taking
action. Program components may vary slightly depending on the
particular needs and goals identified by the group.
The Essentials of Guerrilla Marketing
• Learn the 18 characteristics of Guerrilla Marketing
• 12 Key Questions of assessing your business
• 17 Common Roadblocks to Marketing Success - Uncovering
underlying issues that block success are keys to lasting success.
Defining Your Attack – Market with Strengths and Improve the
• The 16 GM Competencies. Each competency presents a clear
coaching opportunity by identifying problem areas and focusing on
action steps that raise these scores.
• Review of assessment and roadblocks from Week One
Focusing Your Attack: Defining Your Benefits and Target Market
• Define Your Target Market
• Clarify the difference between benefits and features
• Create you own customized benefits list for your business
• Developing and refining your marketing message; Coaching on
presenting your marketing message.
• Individual Coaching on the 16 GM Competencies
100 Marketing Weapons For Your Attack
• 100 Marketing Weapons for your attack.
• Focusing on a few for your launch; prioritization.
Creating Your Seven Step Marketing Plan
• Together you and your coach will develop your Seven Step
Launching and Tracking Your Attack
• Create Your Marketing Calendar
• Check-in on the GM Competencies
• Message and Target Market review
Making your Marketing More Effective
• Create your list of Fusion Marketing Partners
• Contact key members of this list to strategize win-win
• On-line/email marketing
• Review and determine follow up coaching
• Follow up
• Make up
• Additional Emphasis